Sunday, August 8
After the 11am service
Baby Dedication is a special moment where parents can choose to commit to raise their child to know Jesus Christ. If you would like to make this commitment, your next opportunity is August 8, following the 11am service.
There will be a mandatory Parent Orientation Class on August 1 at 9:30am for those who would like to be a part of Baby Dedication. The class will give you an overview on what Baby Dedication is all about and what it will look like the following Sunday. The class will be held on Zoom and the link will be emailed to you once registration is submitted. This orientation is mandatory for those who would like to be a part of Baby Dedication. We look forward to getting to know you more!
Mandatory Parent Orientation Zoom Class: Sunday, August 1 @ 9:30am
In Person Baby Dedication: Sunday, August 8 // Check-in @ 12:15pm // Dedication @ 12:30pm
Here’s what you can expect day of Dedication:
- Each family will check-in when they arrive.
- All children who will be dedicated must be registered in order to participate.
- There will be a sanitation station for your use.
- No food will be served at this event.
- No childcare will be provided at this event.